DarrenSystems is a Limited Liability Company in Uganda that provides web hosting, domain registration, renewal, and transfer services, web design and development, custom development of web based system, management of websites on your behalf, and other IT management services.
The terms client, customers, visitors, or you will be refer to Users herein, and We, Us, Our, shall refer to DarrenSystems, LLC.
We highly value your privacy and we always endeavor to protect the personal information of our users that make use of our website, products, and, or services.
Our Website: //www.darrensystems.com
This policy covers all the information we collect from you, use and share, as described below. However, this policy does not cover how our users may share data that they collect while using our services.
- Information we collect from you
Non Personally identifying Information that browsers and servers usually make available such as the pages you visit, type of browser used, time spent on site, date and time of each visitor request, referring site if any.
We collect the above information with the purpose of understanding how our visitors interact with our website, understand usage patterns to enable us provide better services as regards to usability, as well as content on the website.
Potentially personally identifying information
However, we also collect potentially personally identifying information, some of which you provide to us through online forms. Such information includes Email address, phone number, IP address for visitors and those placing orders on our site.
- Signing up for services
To provide web hosting services and/or domain registration or any other services, we may obtain the following information from you;
- Information you provide prior to registration such as email address, phone number in form of presales inquiries, or any other general issues.
- Information you provide during any registration process such as company name, email address, phone number, billing address, geo-location data, information we receive when you call us or email us for presales, aftersales, and technical support or contacting us for any other reason.
- Payment information is used only for the purpose of processing that particular transaction when you purchase from us. Please note that DarrenSystems does NOT store any payment information whatsoever such as credit card information, passwords of your financial services.
- How we use your information
- To provide you with the services you request for such as request for information, request for support, among others.
- To provide you customized and personalized services that are tailored to your needs as an individual client
- To ensure the proper functioning of the services we provide to you
- To advertise and market our products and services done after your consent through newsletter subscription. However, you can opt out of this service at any time.
- We also use your information so as to keep in touch with you (our dear clients)
- Your choices
Our users have the right to opt out of any subscriptions that they made with us such as through our newsletter.
- Business Transfers
In the event that DarrenSystems goes out of business, runs bankrupt, or is bought by another company, you consent that all your data and account information held by us shall be transferred to the new company.